Monday, July 12, 2010

Monday, July 12, 2010: 8 days.

And it really hasnt hit me.
Not much to report. Teaching a lot. Helping people be happy. Thats what I was called to do, right?
Part of me feels like I needed to serve a mission so that I could be shaped into the person that God needs me to be... And along the way I helped Him out a bit by teching some people. I feel like a totally new person.... Ashley 2.0!
This is basically the last mass email I'm gonna send on the mission.... Wow. How's that for TRIPPY?!
I hope to see people when I come visit Utah the 28-31! BBQ!!!!! American style, w00t!
I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith: Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.
All I have to say is this (click on the link!)
Love you all. Stay Strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment