Friday, July 24, 2009

July 15 This week in Caruaru...

So the reason this email is delayed is because the week of transfers our P-day switches to Wednesday--the day of Transfers. Which is today.

Então...

I have a new comp!!!!! Sis Lemos. I am SO excited! She is awesome. I met her before when we went to Recife for the day and we had a lot of fun together, so im really excited because I think we´ll work together really well and be really good friends! She only has one transfer more than me in the mission--she was SO surprised that she turned senior! Hahaha. But I´m way excited!

And our area was divided too, so now we´re going to be working with Elders too. We´re meeting tomorrow to figure out how we want to divide the area, or if we just want to work in the same area--since we have investigators in all parts of the city. It´s kinda crazy because I´m now the only one of four people that know ANYTHING about this area.

I found a box with some clothes that previous sisters left and now I have two new shirts and a new skirt and its so exciting =D

I dont have any pictures this week, but next week I will, I promise =]

This week was more of the same--teaching! We also had a FHE with some of our recent converts and man, they cried when we left because Sis Jacobs was leaving. Its great that shes touched so many lives here in such a way. I hope someday people feel the same about me!

Well familia, keep being great! Go to church, read scriptures and pray!!

~Sis Wilkinson

No comments:

Post a Comment