Monday, January 18, 2010

18 Janeiro 2010: Mais Uma Semana

Hey Familia!

I have forgotten what cold feels like, since 70 degrees is getting a little chilly for me, haha. Its usually about 90 degrees here during the day... pretty dang hot for how humid it is!

The rain is making a mess of things here, because our investigator cant make it down to church when it rains because the roads get sooo muddy. And when has it rained? The last two saturdays. SO ANNOYING. But we're still teaching here and shes determined to be baptised, and her daughter and son and cousin and some of her friends are way interested too, so yay!

This week wasnt too interesting, unfortunately. Not much to report. No fotos to show. No baptisms yet. Our area is sooo big and yeah, its a it difficult, but we're working hard. my portuguese is suffering a bit from having an american, but oh well.

I was also pretty sick this week--Return of the BU... If you dont remember what that is, it means everything I ate came out quite quickly after.... Hint hint. Basically I didnt eat practically anything until about Friday. But now i'm better and eating everything in site, as is normal.

And thats about it....

I love you all and pray for you always!

~Sis Wilk

Oh, and today is ELEVEN MONTHS!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH

No comments:

Post a Comment