Monday, June 14, 2010

Monday, June 14, 2010: And the Rain Rain Rain came Down Down Down..





Hey Família
It's been POURING these days!!!!! Its like someone is dumping a bucket of water continually. So that makes walking in the streets a bit more interesting, with navagating around huge puddles.
Other than that, not much to report this week. No baptisms, but we do have a few investigators taht are really progressing, and we've been contacting a lot of references this week finding new people.
We're still teaching the American, Dwayne, and his Brasilian wife, Maria. I made American cookies for them and Dwayne about died from happiness, hahahaha. This has been a miracle couple. He stopped with coffee and has cut down on the cigarettes by half in less tahn a week. Theyre reading scriptures together and praying. Its AMAZING the effect and the change that comes through the gospel!
I get my "daughter" tomorrow, Sister Lindsey!!!!! Hahahahahahahahaha, I thought that was funny/somewhat ironic. I just know she's American and blonde. But I'll let you all know more about that next Monday =D
Also this Friday we have a conference with ELDER ANDERSON!!!!!!!!!! And Sister Lemos and I might give a training for him! AHHHHHH Pray hard for me!!!!!!!!!
But other than that... not much news this week. Next week there will be a LOT mroe!
Fotos: (From our walk to Alto da Sé, a tourist point here in Olinda)
1) An old church
2) Beautiful sunset
3) View of Recife
4) Another old church
Beautiful Brasil =]

No comments:

Post a Comment