Sunday, December 6, 2009

Mon, 09 Nov 2009 : It was a week.



It was a long week, gente. We walked a lo in the hot sun and had most of our appointments fall through along with our baptism (which was moved to the next week). But we did mark the baptism of Daisy and Danielle for the 21!!!! And we have a battle plan to get into the apartment buildings in Madalena, the richer and much harder part. It involves making cookies and inviting all their neighbors to family home evening, which we will be implementing this week.

we also had zone conference, which was seriously sooo uplifting. I also saw a lot of my good Elder friends that I arrived with and havent seen in awhile.

We went to downtown Recife today and saw some of the historic parts and the big touristy market area. Way fun =] I didnt take any pictures because my camera got a virus on it. But luckily Elder Whiting is a computer genius and fixed everything, so now i'm sending some photos.

Unfortunately, we got back late so i dont have much time to write.

pics:
1) me and E Whiting with our pumpkins.
2) E. Goodwin, Wagoner, me, Harris, and Sis Ortolani at Zone conference.

love you all!!!!!!!!! Transfers next weeks, so ill be writing wednesday! Im pretty sure i1ll be staying here in Madalena =] But I think I may be getting a new comp. i1ll let you know!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment