Monday, May 17, 2010

Monday, 1 March, 2010: Happy Março!





Well, its March, and we're heading into Fall here... But holy cow, its HOT. And apperantly this is one of the hottest years of the century. Lucky me!!!!!!!!!
The work is chugging along... This week was kinda shot because i've been sick. Turns out I have a bit of Bronchitis. That explains the coughing and the extreme fatigue!
We still managed a good amount of lessons, and had someone in church!!!!!!!! its a guy we've been teaching, and he just showed up! That was a miracle.
Other than that, I realy dont have much to report. I've been kinda struggling here, feeling like i'm not a good missionary because i'm sooo tied and just want to sleep but I dont want to slack off and i'm hardly seeing any success, aka no baptisms..... And as my Ward mission leader said, two things a missionary needs to be happy are letters from home and baptisms, haha.
I've been really strengthened by what i've been reading in the Book of Mormon. Nephi is my hero, for real. The other day I read the story about when he broke his bow. Everyone else started complaining, and what did he do? He made a new bow and went hunting. I've been trying to follow his example, not getting down on myself and looking for new ways to improve the situation. And I have to keep reminding myself that as long as i'm working, even if I dont baptise I'm still doing what the Lord wants me to do here.
We have Zone conference this week, and thats usually a good booster, so i'm looking forward to that!
Fotos:
1) At the BEACH on our special p-day last week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2) Me and Roziane at Laçador, the best churrascaria EVER
3) My plate of food... half eaten. First real salad I've had in a YEAR.
4) Planner covers I made for Sis Lemos. I'm proud of my craftiness
Love you all! Hope This month is a geart one for you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment