Monday, May 17, 2010

Monday, 24 March, 2010: TRANSFERED!!

I actually got transferred a week early. I'm here in OLINDA with SISTER LEMOS, who is my favorite companion EVER. We had 3 baptisms this weekend with a wedding and have two more for this week. This is going to be an amazing area
Dont get me wrong, I like the people in Carpina and everything, and I learned a lot of lessons about patience and humility that will help me out on the mission and later in life, yadda yadda yadda, but I was SOOOOO happy to get OUT of there! I was singing songs from the Sound of Music! You really can't get much happier than the Von Trapp family, gotta admit.
So basically, all is extremely well. Me and Lemos go running on the BEACH every morning for exercise!!!!!!!!! Wooo!!!!! And our apartment is seriously super nice. I love being able to see the ocean every day!!!!
Thats about it. I know today was Grandpa's funeral. I wish I could have been there, but I know he's helping me out on the other side. i'm truly grateful I got to visit him before I left.
Well, thats about it for this week! I'll send fotos Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment