Monday, May 17, 2010

Monday, 12 April, 2010: Felicidadeeeee





Hello Family!
This week went by SOOOOOOOOO fast! I cant even believe it! We've been running around teaching and following up on baptisms. So crazy. But its been great to just really be working and to come home at night totally exhausted and satisfied with the day.
Yesterday for P-day we went PAINTBALLING with our Zone in this old abandoned apartment building. Way fun. We also paid a visit to this GORGEOUS beach that was right next to the area, called Maria Farinha.
And today for p-day me and Sis Lemos and Sis Ortolani and Sis Hernandes went on a SUPER SECRET trip with the Presidents wife, Sis Emerick, to this GORGEOUS little beach way in the couth part of our mission. When me and Sis Ortolani were comps, Pres told us he thinks its a shame that the Americans come all the way to Brasil and only see ugly things like the city. Then he told us that we could have a super special p-day with Sis Emerick and see some of the beautiful beaches here... and with Sis Ortolani leaving in 2 weeks, we definitely took advantage of that offer! It was a really fun morning and great to spend time with Sis Emerick also!
I love the mission. I love this beautiful country and the people here. I love the lessons I learn everyday from the scriptures and from the daily miracles I see. I'm just happy =]
Here's a story for you. Once upon a time there were two buckets. One was always depressed and said to the other "I hate my life. Everyday I come up full, but I always go down empty". The other bucket said "Dude! Thats interesting! But I'm always happy because everyday, even though I go down empty, I always come up full"
Think about that.
Fotos!
1) Us four at the BEAUTIFUL beach!!!!!!
2) How many missionaries have pics like this?
3) Paintball! E. Hansen, Bezerra, me, E. Francisco and E. Fonseca (they all arrived with me!)
4) The beautiful Maria Farinha
Eu amo vocês!

No comments:

Post a Comment